1. Alibaba is China’s largest B2B e-commerce company with global reach, and its products include over 100 million categories in 40 fields. Business and affiliate business include: Taobao, Tmall, AliExpress, Alibaba, Alibaba Cloud etc.
AliExpress is Alibaba’s only online trading platform for the global market. It is aimed at overseas buyers, supports 15 languages, guarantees transactions through Alipay international accounts, and uses international express delivery.
2. Rakuten is Japan’s largest e-commerce platform with more than 18 million products on sale, covering more than 20 million users, while operating a separate US site at high.
3. Jd.com is one of the largest B2C e-commerce platforms from China. The site is owned by JD.com, China’s second largest online retailer. It provides about 40.2 million authentic products across 13 categories including computers, cell phones, home Appliances and clothing, watches and jewelry. Its competitive prices and speedy & reliable delivery service guarantee you a fantastic shopping experience. Its delivery service can reach more than 35 countries and regions including such as America, Canada, France, Germany, Australia and Southeast Asia.
4. Shopee is a Southeast Asian e-commerce platform with chief exposures lay to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines. It sells more than 180 million items online. Merchants can easily register online or through the mobile app.
The market provides a total of more than 60,000 kinds of commodities covering 14 categories of products including LightInTheBox already hashundreds of millions of registered users from all over the world and delivers products to consumers in over 200 countries and territories. Light In The Box was listed in New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in 2013 The site has outstanding service, fast delivery and high quality products. It is a trustworthy online store from China.
6. Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce retailer with 10 million customers and 100,000 suppliers. In addition to selling books and electronics, it also operates an online platform that allows third-party vendors to settle in and sell their products. Flipkart’s logistics network helps sellers deliver products faster, while it also funds sellers. Wal-Mart acquired Flipkart this year.
7. Tinkleo is a rising star from china with service area focus on European, American and Southeast Asia. It usually offers several deals for consumers, including daily deals, coupon deals and giveaway, etc. Discounts can range from 20 to over 90 percent off Not sure where to buy online? Discover the best shopping experiences on Tinkleo.com.
8. Banggood.com was established in 2004, specializing in foreign trade e-commerce for almost everything you need. Based in Guangzhou, Banggood is one of the best china online stores which is dedicated to offering low price, high quality itmes to international customers The site offers a wide range of itmes including: apple accessories, cell phones, electronics, toys, clothing and jewelry. Banggood features faster delivery service, and they make sure all items go through quality testing before being shipped.
9. Qoo10 is a Singapore-based e-commerce platform that also targets China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Hong Kong. Buyers and sellers only need to register once on the platform, and buyers can make payments after the transaction is over.
10. GittiGidiyor is a Turkish e-commerce platform owned by eBay. The website has 60 million monthly visits and nearly 19 million registered users. There are more than 50 types of products sold, and the number exceeds 15 million. A large number of orders come from mobile users.
In addition to choosing to enter the platform, self-built websites are also a good choice. Especially for brand owners, there is a separate portal that can better serve the promotion of private brands, but one of the major difficulties is the traffic, which Cost too much. As long as this problem is solved, then self websites can bring a steady stream of resources.